Pages

Post

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Trust

Trust is one important things people need in order to love, like, get on, relay, care and live with each other :)
It's really true isn't it?
One of the things I hate about myself is that I trust everyone quick when I say everyone it includes the closes people such as FAMILY and 'TRUE FRIENDS'..
When you trust someone you think you can tell them anything, you literally go blind because you'll never think that this person will do any bad shit behind your back! NO THEY CAN THEY WILL THEY WOULD.
Let me give you a sad real life example..
Well these people think I'm dumb and I'm stupid..
When I broke up with my ex and I had feelings for him I always used to go and tell my cousin so she can give me dvice and I can feel better :) Hmm not a good idea realising now.
ANYWAYS I recently find out that these two did shit behind my back like trying to get together :| I mean are you that sad? I come cry to you and you know how upset I am and you use this to flirt with him? When I found out she just tells me a different story, like she dosen't tell me what acutally happened but makes up a lie.. But they say everythign happens for a reason and I believe that, if I didnt stay over her house last week and didnt go through her text messages randomly I wouldn't have seen the message from my ex saying 'It didnt work out'! So then when I ask her thats when she decides to tell me the truth? Girl do you actually think I'll believe or trust you again or him? Thank god I have a lifeee because this bullshit kills LOOL... DEAR EX AND COUSIN you'll probs see this but don't be angry you can still do ya thing :)

But I'm just saying don't trust anyone seriously you never know the little devil inside someone if you have a problem and you need to let it out I'll say don't tell anyone but get a pen and paper or BLOG like me to lett it outt :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts